Find out more about our approach to doula work.
We have two doula groups. Both groups include the following services:
- an obligation-free birth plan workshop held immediately after each monthly Meet the Doulas meeting
- a prenatal consultation with one of our doulas in weeks 32-35 in your home to discuss your birth preferences, address concerns, and answer questions
- unlimited email and phone support throughout your pregnancy, labor and postpartum recovery period
- on-call availability 24/7 from when you hire us, and until your baby is born
- phone and/or in-person support during early labor
- in-person continuous labor support in your home or at the hospital during active labor
- continuous support during your labor, birth, and immediate postpartum period regardless of the length of your labor
- help with initial breastfeeding, if desired
- a postpartum visit in your home
DCBD Senior Group: $1300
DCBDII Junior Group: $800
RSVP for a Meet the Doulas event here.